Why hire a designer?You made the commitment to invest in your home. Hiring a Certified Designer is one of the most pivotal decisions that affect a kitchen, bath, or whole-house renovation project.
Who doesn’t get excited about improving where they live? My goodness, the abundance of inspiration and products available at your fingertips! But what happens when your vision is clouded by too many choices? Or when the reality of budget rains on your parade of ideas? It is time to hire an experienced designer.
Becky Sue is an Award-Winning, Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer and Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist. She will study your lifestyle, the architectural design, and flow of your home, your list of needs and budget. With 30 years of experience, she confidently guides you through the process, minimizes your stress and present creative solutions that will transform the way you love where you live.
Know what to expectWhether you are seeking a consultation, hourly design services, or a full turnkey renovation, BeckySue is your advocate. Your choices are backed with 30 years of experience guiding you. That alone is a significant stress reliever.
What is a CMKBD?
It is a Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer which is a designer with noteworthy experience and achievements in the kitchen and bath industry. Becky Sue exceeds the minimal prerequisites:
- A CMKD must have extensive experience in the kitchen & bath industry along with an abundance of coursework and certification exams
- Engaged in the industry at education seminars as an attendee or as a presenter or be a contributor in a publication
- A shining example of a professional and takes the time to share the values of professionalism
- Cultivates new trends, product innovations, and stays abreast of the best industry practices>
- Invests additonal time as a mentor to the next generation of designers
What is caps?
The NAHB Remodelers™ Council, in collaboration with the AARP, NAHB Research Center, and NAHB Seniors Housing Council, developed the Certified Aging in Place Specialist program to provide comprehensive, practical, market-specific information about working with older and maturing adults to remodel their homes for aging-in-place.
A Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) trained in:
- the unique needs of the older adult population
- aging-in-place home modifications
- common remodeling projects
- solutions to common barriers
Transforming your kitchen or bath
Make a Call
We talk through your needs and discover how I can help you.
We can walk through your space to see possibilities
Consultation turns into the plan and your project begins
Spend every day loving where you live