2011 Product Innovator Award Winner
For 75 years, there has been a name known for innovation. The name is Thermador and this year with the release of the Pro Grand Steam Range, they continue to live up to their reputation. This year their innovation is the winter of the Most Innovative Product with K+BB Magazine. In what one judge described as a “bold and gutsy move,” it combines a gas cooktop with a 5.1-cu.-ft. convection oven, a 1.4-cu.-ft. steam and convection oven, as well as a warming drawer, creating “an entire cooking center” that, if you think about it, is a true space-saver. The word on the street is this “Ultimate Culinary Center” offers seven distinctive cooking options which include convection baking, gas burner cooking, simmering, grilling, griddle cooking, steaming and warming! It is the first of it’s kind in the world – all cooking in one.
The features of this wonder are numerous. The 1.4 cubic foot steam and convection oven has the ability to cook a turkey for 15, in a mere 1hr 30mins if you use the Combination mode!
Key features of this 48-inchThermador range include
- 1.4 cu. ft combination steam & convection oven with 30 easy cook programs
- 5.1 cu. ft convection oven with 9 cooking functions
- 6-burner gas cooktop with QuickClean base
- 22,000 BTU power burner, five 18,000 BTU burners
- electric grill/griddle option with ProCoat titanium surface
- warming drawer which holds up to 10 dinner plates
- American made from highest-grade stainless steel
Learn more about this on THERMADOR.com