This month I was delighted to fit into my schedule an incredible opportunity, in the shower! Yes you can giggle and think this might be inappropriate as a post, but trust me – this was the best showering experience I have EVER had. Have your attention? This is seriously – amazing!
So what was this big day? It was actually 2! Here are highlights because I know they are much easier to digest than a story. I am so thankful I finally took time for this incredible opportunity. There are few things that have more worth than experience.
- Hansgrohe Heritage is founded on Innovation, Design & Preformance
- Hans Grohe (founder) use to be a suit maker and was noted for his perfectionism for quality
- The late 1800’s there were no indoor bathrooms!
- Hans Grohe started in 1901 with a few employees, mostly family and friends
- 1910 just over 20 employees
- 1920 was labeled the King of plumbing showers.
- 113 years – Still the same family.
- Son Fredrick joined the team in 1934
- 1953 Hans passed away and in 1970 his youngest son, Claus became CEO
- Currently has nearly 3,500 Employees with $1,000,000.00 in annual sales. 2,178 Employees are in Germany and 1,266 Internationally.
- Hansgrohe is first .. at many
- 1928 hand shower
- 1953 wall bar (for hand shower)
- 1968 adjustable hand shower
- 1974 vibrant colors (hand shower)
- 1987 self cleaning shower head (“Clubmaster”)
- 1992 quick clean (no more rotate)
- 2003 air injection (2014 now in 7th generation!)
- 2001 universal rough in valve
- 2009 “select” push button adjustability in hand showers
Stay tuned for part 2 of this blog when I offer inside, personal experience to using the shower heads! In addition, you can learn about how the innovation of velocity, air and restriction is transforming technology in showering!
Did you know the average human uses 100 gallons of water a day – one way or another?!
Can’t wait to learn more? hansgrohe-usa.com