Hansgrohe’s Bathroom Visions Class
This month I was delighted to attend the Bathroom Visions Class, and it was an incredible opportunity in the shower. Yes, please giggle, but trust me. The two-day event was the best showering experience I ever had. Do I have your attention? This class was seriously amazing.
So what was so significant about these two days? First, I learned so much about Hansgrohe and the history of the company. Second, I gained experience and knowledge to serve my clients better. Here are highlights:
- Hansgrohe Heritage is founded on innovation, design & performance
- Hans Grohe (founder) use to be a suit maker and was noted for his perfectionism for quality
- The late 1800s there were no indoor bathrooms!
- Hans Grohe started in 1901 with a few employees, mostly family, and friends
- 1910 just over 20 employees
- 1920 was labeled the King of plumbing showers.
- 113 years – Still the same family.
- Son Fredrick joined the team in 1934
- 1953 Hans passed away and in 1970 his youngest son, Claus became CEO
- Currently has nearly 3,500 Employees with $1,000,000.00 in annual sales. 2,178 Employees are in Germany and 1,266 internationally.
- Hansgrohe is first at many:
- 1928 hand shower
- 1953 wall bar (for hand shower)
- 1968 adjustable hand shower
- 1974 vibrant colors (hand shower)
- 1987 self-cleaning shower head (“Clubmaster”)
- 1992 quick clean (no more rotate)
- 2003 air injection (2014 now in a 7th generation)
- 2001 universal rough in valve
- 2009 “select” push button adjustability in hand showers
Did you know the average human uses 100 gallons of water a day? Learn more about the quality Hansgrohe products at hansgrohe-usa.com.