If you are a proud owner of granite or marble counter tops (or considering the purchase), this product should be high on your consideration list! Natural stones have steadily increased in popularity for nearly 2 decades now – the natural, sometimes very unpredictable, patterns and colors offer a beauty that highly respectable man-made products have yearned to replicate. The fact that some of the stones are susceptible to staining has driven many clients to other products such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Cambria, or Zodiac … all of which are natural products (Quartz), as they promote a better sealant. The debate between the products is not likely to end anytime soon as techniques and technology continues to improve each year.
Until now – Granite and Marble have a very competitive edge with the application of Granite Shield! Now you can have “maintenance free with a lifetime guarantee“! It can be applied to existing applications even if has been sealed by a previous fabricator.
Check out this demonstration for yourself:
Here are 21 reasons why Granite Shield will improve the quality of your life and increase the value of your home:
1. 5 deep penetrating chemicals for permanent bonding protection.
2. Leaves granite the same natural color only a deeper penetrating shine.
3. Less than 3 ounces of each chemical seals a 60 sq. ft. kitchen.
4. Granite Shield is a flameproof seal, heat will not affect Granite Shield.
5. Granite Shield becomes inert after application and meets
FDA and AMA guidelines.
6. Applied at fabrication location and customer’s home to seal
all edges and seams.
7. Deep penetration of chemical lifts contaminates out of stone leaving stone cleaner and
permanently bonded through catalyzing carbon crystal.
8. No off-gassing and countertops are ready immediately for use.
9. Floral smelling chemical leaves pleasant scent after
application and dissipates instantly.
10. Natural colors are preserved for a lifetime.
11. Warranty is against any failure of the seal and will replace material if the
stone cannot be restored to original state.
12. Warranty is backed by a multimillion dollar international company.
13. Sealer can be added to any granite of your choice anywhere in the world to
new or existing granite countertops.
14. Granite Shield doesn’t leave a dull, hazy film.
15. The Granite Shield process doesn’t contain plastic, silicone, resins or epoxies
and is not topical.
16. Granite Shield doesn’t have a ‘limited” warranty on granite like
many Granite Shield competitors do.
17. Granite Shield doesn’t have a limited color pallet selection and can be applied
to glossy and honed granite.
18. Granite Shield doesn’t impose restrictions for granite care and maintenance.
19. Granite Shield can be applied by your granite fabricator of choice and
to any slab of your choice.
20. The price factor. Choosing your own granite fabricator, the granite slab of your choice with Granite Shield will save you a lot of money.
21. Don’t be fooled by imitators. Granite Shield is the originator of the long term granite stain protection. Granite Shield has been applied to the public’s granite since 2002. Even if it’s a “big box” store, a granite fabricator or granite slab yard you should ask questions before deciding on a “10, 15 or 20 year” warranty. “when did that sealer come to market?” Have them explain their “limited warranty” or “restrictions.” It just may be a regular sealer and they’re just saying it has a long term warranty. Even if that company has been in business 20 – 30 years doesn’t mean that particular sealer has. Granite Shield does have the track record for their granite permanent lifetime sealer. Granite Shield was created when the stone industry was still saying granite doesn’t stain or just put butter all over your granite to make it the same all over.
There is more … The greatest part is this innovative product is not only for counter tops, but also for floors, showers… and even stainless steel & glass shower doors! Check out the manufacturer’s website for more details on the application and guarantees for areas other than granite tops.
NOTE: Application must be applied by a Authorized Distributor/Applicator. Find an Authorized Applicator by visiting the manufacturer’s website GRANITE SHIELD
Designs by BSB assumes no responsibility or guarantee to this product or service