- update cabinetry finishes with brighter colors
- higher quality kitchen appliances to cater to healthier cooking
- increase the functionality of kitchen space and storage
- increase kitchen counter work surfaces for specific tasks like baking and cooking or entertaining with family
- remove the desk and increase hutch storage
- nice kitchen cabinetry moldings and trim
Here you can see the desk (before: left side of the green door) is replaced with a beautiful teal storage hutch.
Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer details
- Painted cabinetry lightens up the kitchen and gives relief to the expansive wood floors.
- The kitchen island design provides spacious aisles to access more efficient work paths.
- Monochromatic colors throughout the remodeled kitchen now give a peaceful, elegant atmosphere.
- Superior cooking equipment and built-in paneled refrigeration bring cooking and entertaining to the next level.
- Plenty of deep kitchen drawers coupled with a pull-out spice tray, storage, built-in trash, knife/utensil organization, and appliance pocket doors make the kitchen highly functional.
- Detailed embellishments in the tile mosaic, valance toe spaces, flush baseboards, and elegant island light fixtures are features that complete this kitchen remodel.