The two have been creating a great deal of buzz in the world of paint. Where you see her paint, you will find some of the most dedicated fans and clientele .. maybe as measurable as a sports fan flying across the country to see the playoff game.
So what is the buzz and why is it so special?
- It’s the BEST paint for painting furniture
- You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make a wash to show the wood grain
- You can use it as an impasto ( thickly) – leave the lid off to thicken
- You can use it on any surface, indoors and out ( the outside of our shop was painted in it- perfect!)
- No need to prime or prepare
- The colors are mixed intelligently and the web site shows how you can adapt your colors for your use
- It’s a girls’ paint, but boys can use it too.
- It’s flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
- It allows your walls to breathe so it is perfect for cottage walls
- Extremely low VOCs so it is good for the environment
I have seen some pieces painted at a lovely store in Norcross, Georgia called The Nest. But I have yet had the personal hands-on experience using this product. I would like to direct your attention to the transformation of a china cabinet by Janet at The Empty Nest. Janet loves Annie Sloan and it shows.